Ipswich Integration group is a group of committed individuals who helped in the successful delivery of several EIF projects in the past and have now come together as a group of volunteers to work with and for the community.
The majority of the members of the team are migrants themselves and come from diverse backgrounds. Each member of the group is highly skilled and has extensive experience of working with migrant communities.
We want to help migrants overcome their barriers and become part of the community. We hope to achieve this through various training programmes (British spelling), activities, workshops and events.
We are currently conducting ESOL courses at various levels, which include:
– Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
We plan to deliver:
– Support Classes for the Life in the UK test
– Preparation Classes for A1, A2 and B1 Exams
We are an authorised Exam centre for Trinity College London. Candidates can take the following exams:
- GESE exams – at all levels. Please note B1 exams can be taken but NOT for the purpose of Visa/Naturalisation (for Visa purposes B1 exams MUST be taken at a SELT centre!)
- Skills for Life exams – Entry 1 – Level 2
- ISE exams – A1 -C2
In addition to ESOL courses, we plan to deliver courses in Numeracy, Literacy, IT, iMedia, Employability Skills,etc.
Watch this space for further details.
Find us at:
ISCRE, 46 A, St. Matthew’s Street