In response to Government guidance and the continuing risk from Covid-19 all ICM offices remain closed to the public.
We are busy making sure our premises are Covid secure ready for when we can re-open and start delivering our projects in person again. This includes:
- Carrying out full risk assessments
- Setting up cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- Helping our staff and volunteers work from home where possible
- Putting 2m social distancing in place throughout our premises
- Managing transmission risk wherever possible
Below you can read our Covid-19 Policy document which outlines how we plan to keep everyone safe. And our latest Covid secure risk assessments for all our premises.
We will update this page with details on what to expect when visiting any of our offices and how you can help us keep everyone safe.